Welcome to Safety 1st Driving School –
Your Best Choice for Driver’s Education
Our experienced instructors are prepared to take each student by the hand, from their very first time behind the wheel till the time they get their license, and beyond. We genuinely care about our students’ safety and want everyone to have a pleasant and enjoyable experience learning to drive.
Current Special: Discount for the 6 hour Behind-the-Wheel Training Package! Please call for details!
- You can start your six hour lesson even without a learner’s permit, because we issue student licenses!
- All our cars are brand new and have very high Safety Ratings to ensure a safe and reliable training environment for our students. Learn more about our cars and their safety features.
- We have a very high success rate for students passing their driving and written tests on their first try.
- Safety 1st Driving School is fully bonded and insured to provide the maximum amount of security and safety to every student.
- All our instructors are licensed by the California DMV, as well as Safety 1st’s own rigorous training requirements. We have very high expectations for our driving instructors!
Our programs are FUN (NOT boring!) and they work around YOUR schedule. Our instructors will pick you up and drop you off for Behind-the-Wheel instruction, and when you take the Online Course is completely up to you! Our prices are affordable and our instructors are friendly, knowledgeable, experienced and AVAILABLE – our awesome staff will gladly answer your questions 24/7!
Top 4 Reasons Students (and Parents) Love Safety 1st:
1. We REALLY ARE there for our students.
Our students know they can call us anytime, day or night, and we will happily answer their call. We genuinely care about giving our students THE BEST driver’s education available – even if it’s late at night. What you find with many other driving schools is that students sign up for Online Training and they are completely on their own. Not with Safety 1st! We are with you from your very first call to us, till you take your final DMV exam.
2. We communicate with parents.
We at Safety 1st have a specific Grading System. Every behind-the-wheel driving lesson is graded, and after every lesson we discuss the grade with the parents and student. That way you will ALWAYS know your student’s strengths, as well as what to practice on your own time, and what we will focus on improving together. We will also gladly provide copies of each lesson’s grade report at your request.
3. We are ON TIME and PROFESSIONAL.
Safety 1st’s driving instructors are ALWAYS ON TIME. We show up to every behind-the-wheel lesson looking clean, presentable and professional. We take our jobs very seriously, and we want all our students and parents to know it.
4. We don’t skimp on Behind-the-Wheel training!
Our number one priority is our students – not just that they pass their DMV test the first time around so our numbers look good. We are about taking the time to ensure they become safe, skilled drivers. That is why we drive over twice as much as our competition. Most driving schools log about 15 miles per session. Safety 1st logs 30-40 miles per session! Our concern is not on saving gas money and mileage – it is on our students! We spare no expense to make sure our students become safe, skilled drivers.
Spread the Word!
Safety 1st offers a number of options for Driver’s Education:
- Our fun, interactive and informative Online Course for only $30!
- Behind-the-Wheel training – 6 hours, 10 hours, or 56 hours!
- BOTH Online and Behind-the-Wheel training!
Check out our Packages page for more details. Safety 1st Driving School is proud to be making Orange County and LA County a better place – one safe driver at a time! For more information about Safety 1st, visit our Why Us? page.
Find Out More:
- Permit Info
- DMV Practice Test
- DMV Video Test
- Driving Test Info
- Provisional License
- Make DMV Test Appointment
- DMV Teen Driver Information Video
Proudly creating safe drivers in: Aliso Viejo, Anaheim, Anaheim Hills, Buena Park, Canyon Lake, Carlsbad, Corona Del Mar, Costa Mesa, Coto de Caza, Dana Point, Dove Canyon, East Hemet, Escondido, Fallbrook, Fountain Valley, Hemet, Huntington Beach, Irvine, Laguna Beach, Laguna Niguel, Lake Elsinore, Lake Forest, Mission Viejo, Murrieta, Newport Beach, Newport Coast, Oceanside, Orange, Perris, Rancho Palos Verdes, Rancho Santa Margarita, Rolling Hills Estates, San Clemente, San Jacinto, San Juan Capistrano, San Marcos, Seal Beach, Sun City, Talega, Tustin, Villa Park, Vista, Wildomar, Yorba Linda, and more!